Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Painting the Landscape Outdoors and in the Studio with Margaret Aycock

I am excited to share with you artsy folks that I just finished a book on painting the landscape plein air and in the studio.  If anyone has a moment, I would love for you to read a small portion and give me some ( hopefully, positive ) feedback.  I started the book after going to France earlier this year.  I stayed in the guest house of an abbey there and painted in the poppy fields, olive and almond groves that surrounded the abbey.  I was able to paint in the same areas of the pioneers of the French Impressionist movement.  I will try to get a link up today in my blog so that you can buy the book, if interested.
A link to read a portion of the book

a link to my gallery on ebay

No comments: