Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of School

Today was my first day back at school at TCC.  As expected, one half of my class showed up ( A+ for you guys :-) and half did not.  Looks like we are going to have lots of fun this year, yet again.  I always get to hang out with the best, most interesting people!   I am so lucky.  We are going to start out with a little 6x6 painting of peaches as I have been painting them till they were no more in the community garden, and now I am inspired to pass along the joy. I will post the next paintings soon and maybe even include a student piece or two.  Oh, I have 3 returning students this year. They were a joy to have in class last year and one, in years past, and I am looking forward to having them in my life again this year. 

For those of you who can't come to the TCC or Zieglers classes, Check out my mini workshops at the Arts and Humanities, Hardesty Center this fall.  There will be fun to be had.

No comments: