Many of these paintings are featured in the little book that accompanied the show by the same name.The first one is called welcome to Oklahoma. It’s a relatively large and was a painting that was chosen to represent Oklahoma in the national Oklahoma paints the Parks exhibit years ago. There’s a painting of a pretty brooke in Southern Oklahoma An abandoned mansion in Hulbert Oklahoma. Glad I took the time to take some photographs as this year. It is no more. The others are paintings done from sketches on site at Golden Glen, featuring double Spring creek in Cherokee County.
Welcome to my blog where I post recent photos of my work and journal about my life as an artist. I live and work in Tulsa Oklahoma. It is from my early life in the mountains that I developed a love of the natural world which now includes vast prairies and endless skies. To contact me about a purchase all in lowercase letters you can write me at margee and then my last name @gmail.
Monday, August 10, 2026
Some other paintings that were also in the show, some sold and some unsold. In contemplation of earth, sky, and water.
Labels:
cherokee county,
landscape,
margaret aycock,
Osage Prairie painting,
paintings,
welcome to Oklahoma
Location:
Cherokee County, OK, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment