Friday, March 27, 2020

Covid 19 relief fund sale

Ok, so I am going to kill several birds with one stone here. I am going to post a painting a day as I make the brave attempt to clean my studio. I am going to slash the price well below retail. If you purchase the painting I am not requiring it, but any extra cash you want to donate will be appreciated. I am then going to split any sales with the Red Dirt Relief Fund and the Tulsa Restaurant Employee Relief Fund. This could be fun! If you need shipping please include $20 more, otherwise arrange with me for pick up or delivery. If anyone has a brilliant idea on how to work this better, let me know but I am thinking the first person to say, " I want to buy this painting," gets it. They can pay for it through pay pal ...sending money to friends and family so that Paypal doesn't take a cut. Some of these paintings will be sketches and some will be demos and some will be finished paintings. some were done years ago and some, last month. Help me clear the studio while helping Tulsans in need.. Please pass along to your pals.... unless you want to be the first to purchase ;-) I will be adding a couple of paintings each day.

Tornado 16x20 oil on stretched canvas.. $130
Nude 8x10 oil on stretched canvas.... $85
Sunflowers 8x10 oil on stretched canvas $125
Bison on the Tall Grass 16x20 oil on canvas $195 SOLD!
Listening to Music Still Life oil on canvas 16x20 $195
Arkansas River in Colorado 9x11 oil on canvas $ $125
Beach GirlsMy take on a master 11x14 oil $120 SOLD!

These are the paintings as of today: If you want to purchase you can let me know using the contact on this website. As days go by I will add more.







No comments: