Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Louise in the Meadow, 16x20 oil


I rushed outside to take a couple of pictures of my friend Louise as she and my husband toured our backyard garden.  I liked the way my red wrap looked on her against the green of my garden.  I had to demonstrate a landscape to my class and thought it needed a little bit of red in it and so my friend made it into my next painting.  She is also an artist and makes the best Chocolate Cake.  To bid on this painting click here to go to my ebay gallery/auction
I am also posting a page every day or so of my book on oil painting to my blog.  I think I am up to around page 12 or so. Check back often and you can read the whole book or better yet,  purchase the book here so you can hold it in your own little hands!  It would make a great gift for your favorite artist.  .  

No comments: