Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cool Route 66 T Shirts designed by yours truely



Once upon a time my mom, then a spry 23 year old, traveled from NY to California along that great highway, Route 66. She stopped in the desert to take a picture of a cacti that looked like it was kicking up his leg. She had her pal take a shot of her being kicked. That is her, doing the hand stand. Very cute! I have sizes sm, med, lg in Black and extra large women's in Pink and and teens large in Pink.( that one would work as a women's small as well )

They all have, what I believe are called cap sleeves, kind of 1/2 sleeve except for the teens shirt. They are all a cotton,spandex mix with just the right amount of stretch and softness. They are also longer than your typical t shirt.



Please excuse my lousy picture taking. The caption on the T shirt reads I'm still gettin' my kicks! It is   quite readable in real life:-) If you would like to own one please click here to go to my etsy store.


No comments: