Friday, March 12, 2010

Oklahoma Vineyard SOLD!



I was working with one of my adult students today and she pulled out a photo of a painting that I had done years ago that she loved, an Oklahoma Vineyard. She asked me to show her how I did it and I guided her through the process using a 6x6 canvas ( I was working with one of my adult students today and she pulled out a photo of a painting that I had done years ago that she loved, an Oklahoma Vineyard. She asked me to show her how I did it and I guided her through the process using a 6x6 canvas ( the original was 16x20 and was a bit different than this one ) Anyways after a few hours she went home with a painting she loved and I got to experiment with a new product ( the masonite canvas ) and went away with a little mini painting that I loved. If you would like to purchase it you may, for $99 or take your chances on my ebay auction... I am starting it at $49. http://midwest-fine-art.com ( my ebay gallery ) If you want to find out more about my work, order an instructional DVD or my new book, check out my blog at http://margaretaycock.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Lovely painting, Margaret! It's fun to read about your reason for doing this little 'un and see the result.