Friday, April 10, 2009

Osage Boys

Every now and then I take a break from the norm and play around with photoshop.  I took photos of my kids and then added one of my husband ( that is a little tricky to size right  )  and manipulated the phot using photoshop.  Then the next fun part.... Painting the photo onto canvas in oil.  I decided that i was having so much fun that I would offer to paint similar ones for the general population.  I charge only $200 for a 16x20 oil painting ( plus shipping if you are out of town )  contact me at artistswaygallery ( at ) yahoo.com  I am trying to avoid spiders so I put the word ( at ) in place of @... To contact me put the @ back in it's usual place... don't know if I am wasting my time w trying to trick the trackers but it is worth a try.  Anyways you would email me your photo and I will email back to you the manipulated image for your approval before I start to paint.  Hope someone takes me up on this as I am itching to do another one:-)  If you want to see more of my formal portraits and still lifes and landscapes you can check out my ebay site here 

No comments: