Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pre Raphaelite Girl with her Cat by Margaret Aycock

Somehow cats keep popping up magically in my paintings these days.  I lost my sweet little kitty cat a few month ago and I guess she is still in my mind.  Anyways this was a class assignment and of course I don't want to be left out so I always paint with the class... I demonstrated techniques along the way.  I am loving what the class is doing with this.  One did a draped nude with a panther laying next to her and one is holding a baby bear.  Fun.  ( notice how lazy I am.... hiding that hand under the cat :-).  My excuse is time is of the essence in class and I didn't have time to devote to it.  booohahaha....Anyways this one is on auction on ebay right now.  To bid and visit my ebay gallery click here


No comments: