Monday, February 06, 2012

French Convent

I don't travel outside the country but I have friends who do :-)  Thanks so friends, Bill and Linda, who visit their daughter every couple of years or so at the convent where she lives in France, I get to see their beautiful photos.  I used one of them to paint this impressionistic little landscape.  I have it on auction today for a few hours left ... on ebay.  To bid, click here  I also just finished a new video of how to paint a portrait in the tradition of the masters.  It hasn't gone into mass production yet ( that will take several months ) but is available here on my blog.

1 comment:

Dave P Perlmutter said...

Just came across your blog and I must say it is fantastic and love your work. I will continue to follow and check out your paintings and inform my friends and family.

Check out my blog at wrongplaceatthewrongtime.blogspot.com

Great to connect with you Margaret.