Sunday, May 29, 2016

Oil Painting Lessons in Tulsa

If you live in or around Tulsa, OK and have always wanted to learn how to paint, please contact me and join our class.  I teach beginners through those who sell their work as established painters.  I teach demonstration style but my students always have the option of working independently with help from me as needed.  We usually decide as a group, what our subject will be.  Right now everyone wanted to learn how to paint a portrait like the masters.  We are having a lot of fun with this one and I must say, the class is doing a great job


Here are some pics of past, class projects:  some of these are mine and a few are student pieces.  As you can see, we are all over the place with style, subject matter but always having fun and learning.













No comments: