Monday, September 07, 2015

SOLD! 8x10 peaches and tea

If you have been following my blog lately you will see that I am putting a lot of paintings on with no reserve this week on Penny Auctions.  What fun!  I need to clear out the studio and have a lot of studies, demos, etc that need to go.  All are originals.  All are oil paintings and I think all are on stretched canvas.  It is a perfect time to snag a nice little oil painting for very little money.  While you are in my Ebay Gallery, feel free to check out my other auctions and my full price paintings.  I am always open for a commission so don't hesitate to ask.  
This little painting was a demonstration for a new student in my adult class in Tulsa.  
To visit my ebay gallery and possibly bid on this little painting click here


No comments: