Sunday, November 14, 2010

Watching the Gulls


I have been working on this little commission piece and I love the way it turned out.  I put the commission opportunity on auction on ebay last week and this person won the bid.  I put it out there again for this week but offer it any time for $99 for a 6x6 or 8x8 oil on stretched canvas.  I love working with people's family beach vacations as they were always my own favorite vacations.  Doing nothing all day but playing in the waves, hanging out w the family, watching the little kids play, walking the shore.... ahhhh... that's the life.  If you want your own little painting you may contact me through email ( artistswaygallery   at  yahoo   ) or through ebay.... http://midwest-fine-art.com  This can be a unique gift for a far away family member or just for yourself :-)
Want your own beach painting? you can buy it now for $99. just email me a pic or two to the above yahoo.com address.




1 comment:

mercer said...

Wow ... awesome painting Margaret!! Well done! I have been painting with acrylics and want to move to a more impressionistic style - can I do that with acrylics, or does it have to be oil?

You can see my work at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=29977&id=704161214&l=10492ef257

Cheers!