Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oklahoma Tornado


This is an original oil painting on stretched 11x14 canvas. 

One of my favorite subjects is the ever changing, massive, Oklahoma Sky.  I have the best tornado dreams.  Maybe because I have been in spittin' distance from 3 of them and lived to tell the tale.  Well this one was a little further away but still.....
We saw this coming home from a day at the creek.  We pulled over just long enough to snap a couple of photos and then we hightailed it out of there.
This painting just came home from gracing the Governor's Gallery at the Oklahoma State Capital.
The full price for the painting is $300 and can be purchased in my ebay gallery for that price if there are no other bids.  There is no reserve on the auction :-)To Bid
To my Blog
To my Store

No comments: