Sunday, August 21, 2016

3 Daily Paintings Apples

Years ago I was asked to create a 5x5 painting for a sale to benefit a local cooperative gallery.  I was not looking forward to creating something so small but decided to go ahead and give it a try.  To my surprise, I loved it!  I could really concentrate on one or two objects and give them my full attention for a short period of time and come out on the other side with a painting that I just adored.  Later I discovered the Daily Painting Movement and began the practice of painting quicker sketches on small canvases.  It freed me up to respond to my subject completely in the moment.  Some of these smaller works and almost all my on site sketches are my favorite paintings.  I decided to put several little series of 2s and 3s on Ebay this month.  I usually sell them as singles but frankly they look so wonderful in groupings that I decided to lower the price and sell 2 or 3 at a time.  This is one of the sets on ebay right now.  If you love only one and want only one AND there wasn't a sale, let me know and I can sell separately for you.  They usually go for $100 - $125 as a single.
To Visit in my Ebay Gallery CLICK HERE

No comments: