Saturday, March 19, 2011

SOLD Avacado

I just finished teaching a workshop at the Gilcrease Museum and in the process, demonstrated techniques that I use to paint my little 6x6 daily kitchen series paintings. It was a great way to teach students the process of oil painting that they can use to create larger still lifes or use it to paint more one object studies. They all enjoyed the fact that they would be taking home at least one finished oil painting that day. Many completed 3 of them. Anyways I just put this on ebay with a very low starting bid of $29 with no reserve. In my ebay gallery I price these at a buy it now price of $99 ea. You may bid on this and check out my other auctions by clicking this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180639837525&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

No comments: