Thursday, May 07, 2009

My Art Events for the Month of May

I have 4 art exhibits going this month.  The first is at Wild Fork Restaurant in Utica Square where 40 of my paintings are hanging for the month of May.  I am joined there by several of my students from TCC, Zieglers and one high school student who takes private lessons with me.  The rest of the exhibits occur during Mayfest where I will have two paintings hanging at the Invitational Gallery, one at the May Rooms and I will have a booth at the Blue Dome Festival.  I will be joined there by mosaic artist, Caryn Brown, stone carver, Richard Dreher, and jeweler/painter, Louise Higgs.  Since the space is small I will be selling very affordable 6x6 paintings.  There will be a series of local/regional musicians and Oklahoma skies.  I will also have Tulsa Spirit posters for sale and brick orders to raise funds for the next installment of the Tulsa Art Parkway.  If you haven’t seen the first installement, drive on up the street and visit it at Denver and Fairview.  As always, my work can be viewed and purchased at http://midwest-fine-art.com

No comments: