Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tin Roof Art Show

Hey all you locals....
We are hosting another art show benefiting Brady Heights Neighborhood Association's Art Parkway Project. It is a great way to make a difference in your city and put a little cash in your pocket too. We are giving the artists 40% of their sales. So here's the plan.... I have the tin pieces at my house. They are ceiling tins that are squares inside of squares. Use your imagination and create something wonderful for this year's silent auction. The artists set the minimum bid and we have found that lower is better if you expect to sell and of course, quality work sells better than something just thrown together. You can paint on these, do mosaics, create a 3 D piece etc. Allow me to brag just a little.... The one I did for the last show sold for $500 so I will definately be at it again this year. Write me for a copy of the entry form and details... The event will be in November at Living Arts so write soon.
artistswaygallery@yahoo.com

No comments: