Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Prints are ready!

I recently posted a couple paintings on facebook and got tons of feedback with 3 different people wanting me to make prints of them so I took them to the giclee guy who is scanning them tomorrow only to have 2 of the guys back out saying they couldn't afford it. and that was with prices starting at $75 for an 11x14!!! So I have the expense of getting them scanned and proofed so I figured I would throw it out there. Anyone know someone who wants a cool print ( 8x10 $25, 16x20 $95, 20x24 $145 )
The original is 20x24 and sells for $1800.
Send me a note if you are interested in any of the above and I will get back with you w a paypal address or we can do it by phone or email on Square.  I am throwing a couple other ideas atcha' below... a couple other favorites that would make great giclees.  (same price for paper or canvas unstretched)





No comments: