Monday, May 16, 2016

Billowing Clouds

Right around the block from my home is a wonderful museum, Gilcrease Museum.  I love to go on walks there with my faithful pooch, Scout.  On this day we took some great photos as the weatherman predicted some pretty nasty weather was on the way with possible tornadoes.  It was still a couple hours out from Tulsa so I knew I had time to take some great shots, get in a little exercise and then come home to batten down the hatches.  Because we live in prairie land with only a few gentle rises, we get to view the very best in dramatic skies around these parts.  They are often a subject for my work.  This one is a 16x20 on stretched canvas. 
To visit this painting in my ebay gallery, Click Here
To purchase directly from me, please use the contact button to the right.  I have it listed on auction for $511 and am willing to sell at that price.

No comments: