Thursday, October 19, 2006

Margaret Aycock Paints the Still Life....New DVD



I have two instructional DVDs for sale. They are self produced and I am still learning the ropes so be gentle :-) The first is me painting the Bouguereau piece called L'Attente. It is a demonstration on how the masters painted using and underpainting, glazing and direct painting. It is about 2 1/2 hours long.


The second one is me demonstrating the process I usually use when I paint still life. It is also about 2 1/2 hours long. I have both paintings on ebay for sale as well as the DVDs. Of course you can aslo order them from me by emailing me through this blog and through pay pal. They are both $16. A bargain !!!
Both of them are a little peek into my wonderful adult class here in Tulsa.
Enjoy.



No comments: